ErtelAlsop 16 Inch ZetaPak depth filter cartridges, also known as depth filter modules, are manufactured in 16 inch (30.5 cm) diameter and include 16 stacked lenticular filter cells. A Pak® is assembled from varying numbers of filters cell. Each filter cell is comprised of a pair of MicroMedia, or MicroClear depth filter media sheets where the edges of each pair is sealed by a patented process, using polypropylene.
Filter cartridges are available in construction formats:
- Polypropylene cores and flat end cap gaskets
- Polypropylene cores and double O-ring end cap gaskets
Highly Efficient Particle Retention
- All Pak® cartridges utilize ErtelAlsop depth filter media, which provides a wide range of particle retention with high solids loading capacity.
High Solids Loading
- The complex matrix of fibers and particles of filter aid create a structure which allows for greater concentration of particles than most surface retention filter media.
- High Efficiency and Zeta-Potential
- All ErtelAlsop filter media with filter aid and/or carbon exhibits a positive Zeta-Potential over a wide pH range. This allows for the removal of negatively charged particles smaller than the pore size of the filter media, providing additional solids loading capacity.
- Pak® elements use cellulose, Diatomaceous Earth filter aid media, polypropylene, and Buna- N gaskets which allows for excellent product compatibility.
- Micron Retention: 10.0 - 0.3 Micron
- Gasket End Cap: Buna-N Flat Gasket