NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE BACKWASHABLE OPTION!!
ErtelAlsop 16 Inch ZetaPak depth filter cartridges, also known as depth filter modules, are manufactured in 16 inch (30.5 cm) diameter and include 16 stacked lenticular filter cells. A Pak® is assembled from varying numbers of filters cell. Each filter cell is comprised of a pair of MicroMedia, or MicroClear depth filter media sheets where the edges of each pair is sealed by a patented process, using polypropylene.
Filter cartridges are available in construction formats:
- Polypropylene cores and flat end cap gaskets
- Polypropylene cores and double O-ring end cap gaskets
Highly Efficient Particle Retention
- All Pak® cartridges utilize ErtelAlsop depth filter media, which provides a wide range of particle retention with high solids loading capacity.
High Solids Loading
- The complex matrix of fibers and particles of filter aid create a structure which allows for greater concentration of particles than most surface retention filter media.
- High Efficiency and Zeta-Potential
- All ErtelAlsop filter media with filter aid and/or carbon exhibits a positive Zeta-Potential over a wide pH range. This allows for the removal of negatively charged particles smaller than the pore size of the filter media, providing additional solids loading capacity.
- Pak® elements use cellulose, Diatomaceous Earth filter aid media, polypropylene, which allows for excellent product compatibility.
- Micron Retention: 10.0 - 0.3 Micron
- Gasket End Cap: Double-O-Ring