Thermally bonded filter cartridges are made of polypropylene resin meeting FDA regulation 21CRF177.1520. No binders, lubricants or antistatic agents are used in the manufacturing process. Filters have been tested and certified under ANSI/NSF standard 42 for material requirements only. The inert polypropylene resin provides exceptional chemical compatibility to handle a wide range of process fluids.
Proof 33 cartridges are designed to provide high flow rates with minimum pressure drop. Flow rates of up to 5 gpm per 10” length are recommended and should not exceed 10 gpm per 10” length for optimal efficiency. The maximum operating temperature is 160 F (70 C).
- TB Series offers a combination of efficiency, affordability, purity, and extended life forming a high performance depth cartridge.
- Polypropylene construction provides broad chemical compatibility for many applications.
- Continuous fiber matrix prevents media migration.
- Graduated density provides twice the life of other manufactures.
- Fixed pore structure provides optimum particle retention.
- Finish-free construction provides optimum fluid purity and eliminates foaming condition.
Retention levels: 5,10 and 20 micron.
Lengths: 10 inch, 20 inch
Available for purchase individually or by the case.