Meter with flat surface electrode for fast and easy on-the-spot pH measurements
The waterproof ExStik® PH100 pH meter by Extech is an accurate, rugged and reusable stick pH meter with some unique data storage features that make it exceptionally easy to use and considerably enhance its usability. The flat surface electrode allows you to measure pH in liquids, semi-solids and solids and limits electrode breakage and clogged junctions. The Renew indicator tells you when it's time to replace your electrode. The CAL alert ensures consistently accurate readings by telling you when you need to recalibrate. A Memory feature records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings, so you will know how your readings have changed over time. The LCD readout displays pH, temperature and an analog bargraph that shows trends in acidity or alkalinity and indicates when the reading is stable. 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions. Other features include automatic temperature compensation, auto power off, low battery indicator and data hold. The PH100 comes with a protective sensor cap, sample cup, four SR44 button batteries and a 48 in. (1.2 m) neck strap. For more convenience, purchase the EX006 weighted base, which holds both the sample cup and ExStik® meter.
This pocketsize meter has many advanced features:
- Simultaneous temperature display with a range of 23° to 194°F (-5 to 90°C).
- The flat electrode tests as little as one drop and allows for a wide range of direct surface pH measurement.
- Memory stores and recalls 15 labeled readings and saves last calibrated value.
- Analog bargraph originates at neutral point (pH 7) and fluctuates to the left or right depending upon pH value.
- Smart chip alerts user to recalibrate with “CAL” display, and predicts pH electrode performance with “RENEW” indicator when replacement is needed.
- Display indicates when reading has stabilized.
- Annunciator lists buffer values of last calibration.
- Complete with protective sensor cap, sample cup, four CR2032 batteries and neck-strap.
|pH||0.00 to 14.00pH|
|Temperature||23° to 194°F (-5 to 90°C)|
|Max Resolution||0.01pH, 0.1°|
|Basic Accuracy||±0.01pH, ±1.8°F/1°C|
|Dimensions/ Weight||1.4x6.8x1.6" (35.6x172.7x40.6mm)/3.8oz (110g)|
|Calibration Button||Yes—3 pts|