The standard filter housing with pressure relief is made of durable reinforced blue polypropylene. The polypropylene cap is equipped with 3/4" female NPT inlet and outlet ports, and offers a pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing for easy filter cartridge change-out. Standard Filter Housings are available in both 10" and 20" lengths and will accommodate a wide range of 2-1/2" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges.
This filter housing meets National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) standard 42 for quality assurance.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Cap features mounting bosses for a bracket (not included)
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N O-ring
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Holds a 2-1/2" sediment or carbon filter cartridge (sold separately)
- Pressure relief button for easier cartridge replacement
- Initial pressure drop of 1 psi at a flow rate of 10 gpm
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 degrees F (4.4 - 51.7 degrees C)
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)