Stationary Spray Balls Ideal for Sanitary Rinsing
Spray balls are used in the beverage industry to simplify the interior cleaning of tanks and piping. A fermentation or brite tank can be showered with high-velocity water and/or chemicals on the interior, causing a sheeting action down the vessel walls removing residues and sanitizing the tank.
CIP spray balls are not only faster, but significantly safer for workers by removing the need for hand scrubbing and exposure to cleaning agents.
Features and Benefits
• Suitable for CIP – no moving parts
• Low-cost way to rinse easy-to-remove residues
• 360° spray coverage
• Can be installed in any position
• 304 stainless steel construction permits use of a wide
- Connection Type(s): pin style
- Connection Size(s): 1 in.
- Spray Ball Size: 2 in.
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 2.8 Inches|